20120305

Sunday Birthday Chaos

4 March 2012

After church today I frantically made my nieces woven steel necklace for her birthday then we spent the day at my sister Laura's house for the big March birthday bash.



Six birthday's to celebrate is quite chaotic with 20-some-odd kids and 12-or-so adults. Talk about loud. It was fun though. Ca got lots of nice gifts and I think overall everyone was very happy. We got home at bedtime again and so straight to bed without Story Time. A little depressing.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new background! Also, do you have a link or steps for how to make the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have inserted a video from YouTube on how to do the weave. When I get a moment I will write out the steps we used to make this out of steel wire (the stuff used to repair chain link fences or metal coat hangers).

    ReplyDelete

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.