20120307

Snowy Interruptions

6 March 2012

Being computer day I worked on the budget and did some research stuff while the kids played games whatnot. I watched several videos on education and got caught up on my blog reading. I talked with my sister a little about the recipes from her blog I have been trying and how freaking awesome they are. Healthy and tasty! No better combination.



Yesterday the hubby told me it was supposed to be nice weather all week. Well, he was wrong. It was overcast, gloomy and cold today and by dinner time it was snowing and blowing. After lunch I made an attempt to work in the yard, and let the kids play outside. We were successful for all of a half an hour before my arms complained about all the raking and weed pulling I did yesterday and my face began freezing.


After surrendering to the house we called a friend to see if we could come over and play. We stayed there and played until the hubby texted me that he was home. We went home and cleaned the house, made dinner and watched another episode of Top Gear.

For story time we read some more from Mosiah in the Book of Mormon but I was so beat we called it there.

I have set up a new blog, linked from this one on the tab "My Ah-Ha's". This is the place where I will be keeping track of my Ah-Ha moments in my homeschool and parenting research so you can get to know the method behind the madness, (or lack thereof!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.