20120304

Happy Birthday Ca!

3 March 2012


Happy Birthday Ca!

Today is Ca's Birthday! I drove down to my parents today to let the kids play so I could get some birthday shopping done. Tomorrow we are celebrating not only Ca's birthday but also five other cousins who have their birthdays in March! Busy busy month. Glad I did my budget!



After shopping I hurried the kids back home and we got ready for Ca's birthday party with our friends. We had lots of cake, pizza, presents and games. The kids had a blast and after the party was over we watched Puss in Boots (a present Ca received from our friends <3). We went to bed late of course and so again, no books but it was a very fun day.

My friend wants me to draw a chapter header for her book that is coming out on St. Patty's Day. Ahh! Talk about a fast approaching deadline. It wont take long though so I am going to get that done tonight before I go to bed. Check out her book at her blog here and have some fun and enter her writing contest and/or art contest!

EC Writes

So much fun! I hope your day was as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.