20120315

Getting Caught Up Again

15 March 2012

When we got home this morning my kids begged I turn on the computers first thing since they didn't get computer day on Tuesday because we were at a friend's house all day. I let the kids play for most of the day. They did help me around the house a bit still and went outside and played as well. It was a really warm day today. Even after the sun had gone down it was still 78 degrees inside my house. 

I managed to get most of the laundry washed and dried and hope to have it all washed and dried by the time I go to bed tonight. I read some of Valley Forge by Newt Gingrich and William R Forstchen. Unfortunately exhaustion overcame me and I decided it would be a good time to take a nap since Em was asleep as well. Of course when Em woke up I wasn't ready to! Oh well, such is life.


I wrote some outlines for the next post on Inspiration In Learning ( my ah-ha blog). I probably wont get around to writing it tonight, but hopefully tomorrow night. At bedtime I read two chapters of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Ra decided to read from our Old Testament Stories picture book. She read the story of Joseph in Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.