20120211

German Bibles and Cinnamon

10 February 2012

Payday. Best day of the week. HA! We cleaned the house this morning and went to the bank and to a couple stores to pick up some resources I have wanted to have around the house. I picked up an illustrated Old Testament Stories, a Bible in German, some posterboard to make sewing cards, accounting ledger notebook, graph paper, and some posters and pamphlets which our faith releases.



After our errands we went out to eat since we weren't close to home. Elisa invited us to her house because her daughters wanted to do the Cinnamon Challenge and wanted us to watch and they were going to post it on YouTube. We stayed there and played for a couple hours before coming home to make dinner and do some studying and research.



We read some more of The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett before bedtime. I did a bunch of reading about TJEd and more homeschooling ideas. I was so engrossed with it I didn't get in my reading of Laddie: A True Blue Story by Gene Stratton Porter. Hopefully I will get in at least a chapter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.