20120201

Crazies All Around

1 February 2012

Today we started out with a general pick up and cleaning/straightening of the house. Then, being Tuesday I let the kids play on the computer. I lounged around a little bit, playing with my baby and then began reading Little Britches by Ralph Moody. This book is 1/2 the length of the previous one so I hope to finish it in 1/2 the time.

It was a my friends daughter's birthday today so we went and bought some fun presents and dropped them by her house. It is Elisa's birthday is tomorrow and I hope they both have an excellent week. Here is the link to her blog.



EC Writes


We decided to take a break from Antelope Island today and instead the kids spent the day running around like wild injuns and drove me crazy most of the day. I managed to keep the house clean through it all though and by 7:00 pm the kids were all in their pajamas and I read to them for an hour before herding them off to bed.

I have been talking to my mom a lot about homeschooling and all that I have been learning and she has offered to help me where she can. I even inspired her to start reading some classics, or rather listening to them. She bought Little Women by Louisa May Alcott on Audible and said that she now wants to go get a physical copy of it so she can highlight it and take notes and such. It is nice to have someone to share the joy with. I can't wait till I finish the initial recommended reading so I can read Little Women too and be able to discuss it with my mom. I would like to be able to do this with my husband too, but for now, he is so busy providing for us; allowing me to be a stay at home mother and teach my kids and rear them to walk uprightly with God and wisely with Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.