20120327

Creative Scholastic Scalding

21-26 March 2012

Sorry it has been a crazy week (as it usually is when the hubby is in town) and I haven't made the time to blog! Ah well, when you fall off the horse you get right back up on it! In the last week we have done several things. The ones of note that I can remember off the top of my head are:

Place an order with Scholastic Books via Grandma Jane and adopted Grandma B. They gave me their teacher points to spend so it is not costing a thing! How cool is that!


And I burnt my hand in a sink full of water I had *just* strained from the noodles I had boiled. Don't ask, just don't ask. It was one of those stupid embarrassing I-cant-believe-I-just-did-that moments. After twenty minutes in ice water and a trip to Urgent Care everything turned out fine the next day.

I acquired the Adobe CS5 Creative Suite and have been having a ton of fun fiddling with the new programs. I also bought a Podcast setup to start recording some audio books. Voice acting, oh ya this will be fun if I can get the house quiet enough to do it!


I will get back on track with this tomorrow! Sorry for the absence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insights by which we all may benefit.